Friday, January 24, 2014

Ok. This is probably really happening.

Not one to often toot my own horn I've kept relatively quiet about some pretty awesome news.




With deadlines looming, my publisher requesting edits and me pinching the fuck out of my own arms I'm convinced it's probably really happening.


I'm a co-author of a book that will be out sometime in 2014.


Anyone who has children or will have children will love this book.


It's an anthology I've contributed to along with some other pretty awesome humor bloggers. The subject in a nutshell? The affect motherhood has had on one of life's greatest luxuries...sleep.


Which means I'm kind of a big deal now.


All of this means there will be a book release, events, readings, book signings and book giveaways.


We've made it easy for you to keep up with all the things related to this soon-to-be-best-seller, just click this link and sign up! In all honesty, your interest in all things related to this book means the world to me. Thanks and thanks and thanks....





I'm already exhausted just thinking about all the things people will expect from me now that I'm going to be famous.

4 comments:

  1. Mindy@OurDreamHouseDIYJanuary 24, 2014 at 3:16 PM

    Duh, you've always been kind of a big deal!!! Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so awesome!! You rock!! Congrats I can't wait for the book signing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this will be my SECOND brush with fame...let's not forget about the fair!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a link to your latest blog post with your comment!