Because you can't go on with your week without knowing what I did with mine. I added some crappy pictures too.
1. Smashed my thumb in a camper door.
2. Lost 634 games of cornhole.
3. Left some clothes in the washer while I was gone all weekend.
4. Bought groceries. Left a bag full of groceries behind. Drove home then back to the store for said bag of crap. Dammit.
5. Took my dog for a walk around the campground. She ripped both my arms out of my shoulder sockets, choked herself and took a big duke in the middle of the road.
6. Witnessed and refereed the most ridiculous arguments between my kids.
7. Was farted on. Repeatedly.
8. Bought some cereal for .50 a box. So exciting!
9. Still counting down. 21 days till school starts.
10. Embarrassed my kids.
Can I trouble you for a click? Just clicking the banner below casts a vote for my blog. I know you voted yesterday, and it's okay to vote again today...you can vote once every 24 hours!
Voting for my blog makes you look ten years younger.